DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement management is often added to circuit to regulate the decent speed of your cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank right after the first working from the energy unit.
six. Oil transforming is needed just after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards when every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be supplied if demanded. Also a pressure compen sated flow management may be extra towards the circuit to manage the descent speed with the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our income engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned prior to installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The energy unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank just after the initial working of your power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hours.