Metal ductile iron viking johnson universal coupling dismantling joint

Overview

Fast Details

Area of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Model Name:

EPT

Model Number:

DN450

Technics:

Forged

Relationship:

Fixed Flange

Form:

Equal

Head Code:

Sq.

Solution title:

metallic coupling dismantling joint

Business sort:

Company

Standard:

DIN/ANSI/JIS/BS and so forth

Content:

Carbon steel, stainless steel

Measurement:

DN400

Externational diameter of pipe:

426mm

Export knowledge:

ten years

Export region:

United states of america, Australia, Canada

Type of joints:

dismantling joints

Utilization:

Pipe Fittings

Packaging & Delivery

Offering Units:
Single merchandise
One package dimension:
145X50X40 cm
Solitary gross bodyweight:
sixty.000 kg
Deal Type:
Carton Box, Pallet or Plywood Situation,As Buyer&#39s Prerequisite.
Photo Instance:

Direct Time
:
Amount(Sets) 1 – one thousand >1000
Est. Time(times) 10 To be negotiated

On-line Customization

Metallic ductile iron viking johnson common coupling dismantling joint

Shipping and delivery Energy Joint

The dismantling joint consists of the main human body, the sealing ring, the gland, the telescopic limited pipe and other main elements.

It is a new merchandise that connects pumps, valves and other tools with pipelines. It connects them into a total by means of full bolts, and has a specified displacement. In this way, it can be modified in accordance to the installation dimensions on site in the course of set up and servicing, and the axial thrust can be transferred back to the entire pipeline for the duration of work.

This not only enhances operate performance, but also performs a specified protective function for pumps, valves and other equipment.

Product efficiency

Specification

Organization Profile

Gongyi ChengHui Pipeline Gear Co.,Ltd is an worldwide and skilled manufacture and provider, which is a expert firm specializing in the creation of water source and drainage tools and pipeline accesseries. Very hot sale merchandise are corrugated enlargement joint, expansion bellow, expansion joint,stainless steel growth joint, stainless bellows, bellows compensator, rubber adaptable joint, rubber joint etc.. Chenghui items are commonly employed in piping techniques, chemical market, developing, water offer, water drainage, oil, hefty industries, frozen, health, plumbing, hearth manage, electrical power and other simple engineering.

We are desirable to copperate sincerely with close friends from all walks of existence with our quality items and full services.

Software

Metallic Dismantling joint&#xA0has very good complete homes, it is extensively utilized in chemical engineering, design, water supply, drainage, oil, large market freezing, sanitation, pumping stations, fire security, sewage therapy operates, fuel distribution stations, power generation gear power and other simple tasks.

Packing &amp Shipping and delivery

Packing

Interior package: carton circumstances
Outer package: wood cases(usually the measurement of 1100mm*1100mm*1100mm)

Supply

We have professional delivery agent, dependent on buyers&apos demands for transportation by categorical: Fedex, DHL, EMS, UPS,TNT ect.

We can set up the supply by sea or by air.

FAQ

Q: What do you require to know for quick quotation?
A: It would be very appreciated if we have the information of&#xA0detailed drawing for OEM purchase, design, stop link variety, flange standard and content, medium, pressure, temperature and other doing work situations.

Q: Can you make the solution as per customer&aposs necessity?&#xA0
A: Sure, OEM services obtainable. We can make in accordance to your drawings or samples.

Q: How can you assure the good quality or any warranty?&#xA0
A: Any top quality difficulties in the course of use, all the products can be returned for domestic clientele we will ship much more free of charge solution in next batch for abroad consumers or in accordance to the requests.

Q: Do you acknowledge small quantity purchase?&#xA0
A: Sure, MOQ 1 computer for normal dimension, 5 pcs for custom-made size.

Q: What is your payment phrases?&#xA0
A: Typically T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be compensated prior to shipping). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also appropriate.
&#xA0
Q: What about the direct time?&#xA0
A: Usually three-ten days for sample purchase. Good deal production time according to buy amount.

Why choose us?

Sturdy&#xA0R&ampD&#xA0strength
Rigid Quality Manage System
Ideal Check Method
Skilled Soon after-sale Provider Crew
OEM Services.

Advocate Items

Tags:

Muff coupling

As one of leading muff coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer muff coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail: [email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of muff coupling.

Recent Posts