A Jaw Coupling is a type of motion control (servo) coupling designed to transmit torque (by connecting two shafts) while damping system vibrations, which protects other components from damage. Jaw couplings are composed of three parts: two metallic hubs and an elastomer insert called an element, but commonly referred to as a “spider”. The three parts press fit together with a jaw from each hub fitted alternately with the lobes of the spider. The curved jaws of the hubs reduce deformation of the spider to maintain the zero-backlash fit. Jaw couplings are well balanced and able to tolerate high RPM. With its damping capability and interchangeable spiders, jaw couplings make a great solution for shock absorption.
- The structure is simple, easy to install, buffer, damping, convenient to disconnect.
- The size is complete and the surface is smooth.
- The elastic connection, you can absorb vibration, compensate radial, angular and axial misalignment.
- Shaft coupling often used to connect servo motor, stepper motor, encoder, screw driving, machine platform etc.
- the size is refer to the hole, for example, 8x10mm is known as one head of the hole diameter is 8mm and the other is 10mm.
- Structure: Jaw / Spider
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 8mm x 10mm
- Outer Diameter: 25mm
- Length: 30mm
- Weight: 30g
As one of the leading muff coupling manufacturers, mechanical product suppliers and exporters, we supply muff coupling and many other products for cluster muff coupling. muff coupling, muff coupling Manufacturer, muff coupling Supplier, muff coupling Exporter, muff coupling Seller, muff coupling Made In China, Wholesale muff coupling, Buy muff coupling, Customize muff coupling – Find muff coupling Manufacturers and Suppliers. Choose from quality muff coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters on muffcoupling.com.